What are “Prescriptive or Physician-Grade” Nutraceuticles?
When you purchase nutritional products to promote health, the quality of the products you choose can make a huge difference, and we mean HUGE! Thousands and thousands of nutritional products are on the market today, but there are important differences in quality and price. In other words, what distinguishes a quality nutritional product?
Physician-grade nutraceuticals are science-based nutritional supplements that may only be purchased through licensed healthcare physicians. These dietary supplements not only contain the highest quality and purity ingredients in their most bioavailable forms available, but also manufactured using stringent pharmaceutical-grade processes and quality control. Furthermore, these manufacturers have a comprehensive allergen SOP in place to prevent ingredient cross-contamination.
These physician-grade supplements contain absolutely no hidden fillers, binders, coatings, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, fragrance, or other excipients that would disrupt or diminish the bioavailability of the ingredients. Additionally, formulas are free of wheat, gluten, nuts, egg, preservatives and hydrogenated oils.
In general, these manufactures we’ve chosen are the leaders of its industry and meet these criteria and standard:
- GMP-Certified Manufacturing – certified for good manufacturing practices to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Scientific Evaluation of Ingredients – sophisticated in-house or on-site laboratories evaluate ingredients to determine those that are the highest quality and purity for maximum effectiveness.
- Comprehensive Safety Reviews – subjected to safety reviews by dedicated scientific and research professionals to protect the health of our patients.
- Human Clinical Evaluation – conducts human clinical studies to document predicted safety and efficacy for reliable patient outcomes.
- Advanced Scientific Staff and Facilities –
At 1st Choice Integrative Medicine, we are confident that the nutritional products we recommend or prescribe reflect our professional standards and address the best interests of your patients. We believe the strongest links between high-potency supplements and consumers is the presence and guidance of a qualified healthcare professional in order to enhance and maximize the potential for patient health improvement and optimal effectiveness